UMC Event Calendar
Community Adviser (CA) Information Session
Thursday, February 21, 2013
Interested in becoming a Community Adviser (CS) for Residential Life. Find out more at this information session tonight at 8 p.m. in the Centennial Hall classroom.
Criteria to apply:
- cumulative GPA of 2.5 or higher
- good interpersonal skills
- ability to work as part of a team
- Responsible and hard working
- Able to commit to a demanding work schedule
- single room valued at $2555
- financial stipend of $1950 per semester
- gain valuable resume building leadership and work experience
CA interviews will be held March 11-15.